We are taking every precaution to make our show as safe as possible
Friday 12th, Saturday 13th, Sunday 14th April 2024
Sydney Dragway, Eastern Creek
COVID-19 Plan For Diesel Dirt & Turf
The National Diesel Dirt & Turf is officially a COVID Safe business. To ensure the safety of all DDT staff, exhibitors, attendees and visitors of the Expo the follow requirements must be upheld:
- All exhibitors are required to provide sanitiser stations within their sites and must ensure all equipment is regularly sanitised throughout the Expo.
- Where reasonably practical, ensure staff maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing at all times.
- All staff exhibitors must follow good hand hygiene practices as instructed by signage throughout the Expo.
- All exhibitors must have disinfectant wipes for cleaning high touch surfaces and must be available for visitors’ use.
- No member of Expo staff, exhibitors, attendees and visitors who are unwell or who show symptoms that may be related to COVID-19 will be allowed to enter the Expo precinct at any time, including during bump in, bump out or any session times.
- If exhibitors wish to serve alcohol, they must provide designated seating on their stand. Seating must be separated by 1.5 metres.
- All exhibitors must encourage contactless payment options.
For more information, please see our COVID-19 Safety Plan. The Expo will run on Friday 12th, Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th Of April 2024 at the Sydney Dragway in Eastern Creek.