DD&T Conditions Of Entry
Diesel Dirt & Turf – Conditions of Entry – V1
- Cost: Entry is free and open to people of all ages.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed within the event (excepting registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs).
- No canvassing of visitors or exhibitors – unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- It is a condition of entry into this Precinct that we reserve the right to ask you to present for inspection any bags or parcels carried by you.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices to be used within the event precinct. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for the disabled and/or elderly.
- No smoking inside the event precinct or within 10 metres of the event entrances.
- No alcohol is to be brought into the event precinct – unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- No vehicle parked within the event precinct – unless pre-arrange with event organisers.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No unaccompanied children will be admitted.
- The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person from within the event at any time, without prior notice.
- The event organiser reserves the right to modify or change the Conditions of Entry without notice.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- The event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser will be taking photographs and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Videographers – must obtain permission from the event organiser prior to the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser may be used on social media websites, on Australian Events websites and other social and news media. Photographs and video may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional material.