Giving back to the hero’s who made the ultimate sacrifice
The 2020 National Diesel Dirt & Turf Golf Day on Friday the 28th of August 2020 (date change due to coronavirus), will be supporting the Horsley Park Rural Fire Services & the families of the firefighters who lost their lives supporting and protecting us. This year we are digging deep and want to give back us much as possible to the people who have made the ultimate sacrifice for us.
We will have 18 holes of golf, a massive auction of goods to give away for people who are attending the day. Last year we had golf trips, mowers, signed sports memorabilia & so much more. If you want to donate anything towards this cause please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
All proceeds from the day will be donated to the families of the firefighters who lost their lives.
How you can get involved & help
There are several ways for you to get involved in the day to ensure we assist the Horsley Park Rural Fire Service in raising much needed funds to help the families of the firefighters who lost their lives.
- Book as an individual player or group and enjoy and fantastic day of fun and networking.
- Sponsor a hole or longest drive and promote your business at the same time.
- Donate a prize for or raffles and auction.
- Donate your time to setup and run the day.
If you require anymore information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event starts bright and early on the Friday the 20th of March, so make sure you and your team are on time. Below is the list of events throughout the day.
- Registration & Breakfast: 6:30am
- Putting Competition: 7am
- Tee-off: 7:30am
- Lunch & Presentations: 12:30pm
- Raffles and Auction: 2:30pm
How to Get there:
- Get on M5 in Arncliffe from Airport Dr and Marsh St – 5 min (2.7 km)
- Follow M5 and M7 to Elizabeth Dr in Cecil Hills. Take the Elizabeth Dr exit from M7 – 24 min (36.3 km)
- Take Mamre Rd and Luddenham Rd to Twin Creeks Dr in Luddenham – 17 min (17.6 km)
Subscribe for updates and resources
Stay in the loop with our monthly round-up of important news updates.