EVERY WOMAN, EVERYWHERE
FREE FROM THE THREAT OF OVARIAN CANCER.
The 2019 National Diesel Dirt & Turf Golf Day on Friday the 15th of March, will be supporting funding innovative ovarian cancer research to save women’s lives through early detection and personalised treatment.
All proceeds will be donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
How you can get involved & help
There are several ways for you to get involved in the day to ensure we assist the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation in raising much needed funds to help fight the disease.
- Book as an individual player or group and enjoy and fantastic day of fun and networking.
- Sponsor a hole or longest drive and promote your business at the same time.
- Donate a prize for or raffles and auction.
- Donate your time to setup and run the day.
If you require anymore information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event starts bright and early on the Friday the 15th of March, so make sure you and your team are on time. Below is the list of events throughout the day.
- Registration & Breakfast: 6:30am
- Putting Competition: 7am
- Tee-off: 7:30am
- Lunch & Presentations: 12:30pm
- Raffles and Auction: 2:30pm
How to Get there:
- Get on M5 in Arncliffe from Airport Dr and Marsh St – 5 min (2.7 km)
- Follow M5 and M7 to Elizabeth Dr in Cecil Hills. Take the Elizabeth Dr exit from M7 – 24 min (36.3 km)
- Take Mamre Rd and Luddenham Rd to Twin Creeks Dr in Luddenham – 17 min (17.6 km)
Subscribe for updates and resources
Stay in the loop with our monthly round-up of important news updates.